Buy a Nissan in Uganda.
If you are looking for the best cars for sale in Kampala or any part of Uganda, we will be able to sell you the best cars. We sell the Nissan Fuga, Navara, Murano, Patrol, Xtrail, Sentra, Juke, Teana and Nissan Dualis.
You will be able to get the best Nissan at the best price. Are you selling off your car, We can surely help you get a buyer. Simply get in touch with us and we will help you get the best deal.
Buy a Nissan car in Kampala.
We sell the best New Nissan cars in Kampala. Are you looking for a brand new car with a brand new Number plate, we will do the best effort to make sure that you get an amazing car at the best price. You will get away with the best deal. You will surely have a great time. Whatever Model that you might be interested in buying, we will help you find the car.
Ugandan Used Nissan cars for sale in Kampala.
We sell Ugandan used cars in Kampala. There is no doubt that cars are among the most popular cars on the market. Several car owners are proud owners of the Nissan cars. These cars are great and very durable. With so many owners, there are many the put the different models of Nissan on the market. You will simply have the great moment when you buy the Ugandan used car.
Price of Nissan cars in Uganda.
The price of Nissan cars depend on many factors such as the Model of the car, the year of Manufacturer and mileage and the number plate of the car. If you are looking for a luxurious SUV in Uganda, You can think of the Nissan Patrol. Other models are also great.
The Nissan Fuga 2008 model brand new goes for 38m plus and if you are looking for a used car, you can get at around 20m.
Nissan Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer known for producing a wide range of vehicles, including cars, trucks, and SUVs. Here’s an overview of the Nissan history:
- Origins as Datsun (1911-1933): Nissan’s origins can be traced back to the Kwaishinsha Motor Car Works, founded in 1911, which later changed its name to DAT Motorcar Co. In 1931, DAT introduced its first car, named the Datson (meaning “Son of DAT”). The name was later changed to Datsun to reflect the “Son of DAT” concept.
- Nissan Name and Expansion (1933-1945): In 1933, the company merged with Jitsuyo Jidosha Co., and the new entity was named Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. The name “Nissan” is an abbreviation of “Nihon Sangyo,” which means “Japanese Industry.” Nissan continued to produce Datsun-branded vehicles, and by the 1930s, it was one of the leading car manufacturers in Japan.
- Post-World War II (1945-1970s): After World War II, Nissan focused on rebuilding its business. In the 1950s and 1960s, the company expanded its presence in international markets, exporting Datsun vehicles to various countries. The Datsun Bluebird, introduced in the 1960s, was one of the company’s successful models.
- Datsun’s Global Success (1970s-1980s): In the 1970s, Datsun (Nissan) gained significant success in the United States and other international markets with models like the Datsun 240Z sports car and the Datsun 510 sedan. These vehicles helped establish Nissan as a reputable and competitive global automaker.
- Rebranding to Nissan (1980s): In the 1980s, Nissan made the decision to rebrand its vehicles globally under the Nissan name. The Datsun brand was gradually phased out, and all models were now sold under the Nissan name. This helped streamline the company’s global image.
- Renault-Nissan Alliance (1999-Present): In 1999, Nissan formed a strategic alliance with French automaker Renault, creating the Renault-Nissan Alliance. The alliance allowed both companies to share technology, platforms, and resources, leading to cost savings and improved competitiveness in the global automotive market.
- Introduction of Electric Vehicles: Nissan has been at the forefront of electric vehicle (EV) development. In 2010, Nissan introduced the Nissan LEAF, an all-electric compact car that became the world’s best-selling electric vehicle. The LEAF helped popularize EVs and showcased Nissan’s commitment to sustainable transportation.
- Expansion and Innovation (Present): Nissan continues to expand its vehicle lineup, offering a diverse range of cars, trucks, and SUVs catering to various market segments. The company has been focusing on technology advancements, including autonomous driving features, connectivity options, and alternative fuel vehicles.
Throughout its history, Nissan has been a significant player in the global automotive industry, known for its innovation, reliable vehicles, and pioneering electric vehicle technology. The company continues to evolve and adapt to changing market trends while remaining committed to providing customers with high-quality and technologically advanced vehicles.